100% Web-Based Risk Management and Claims Administration
RiskEnvision is a modular, comprehensive suite of enterprise-level RMIS products
that offers a 100% web-based total risk management and claims administration solution.
RiskEnvision can be deployed to support risk management and claims administration
functions including payment processing, reserve management, form letters and correspondence,
policy management, diary, reporting, and more for Auto, GL, Product, Property, and
Worker Compensation lines of insurance coverage in a user-friendly application,
with minimal maintenance overhead.
Key Features of RiskEnvision 5.0:
- RiskEnvision is 100% Web-based
- Customizable User Dashboards and Analyses
- Customize and add screens and functions by User Type without custom programming
- Install in your current system environment, or deploy as an ASP solution
- Designed as a total RMIS solution for Risk Managers, Claims Administrators, Self-Insured
and Insurance Organizations, and Work Comp, Healthcare and Safety Managers.
- RVIQ rules engine: Define your own business rules, determine triggering events and
resulting actions for decision support automation.
- Business intelligence and ad-hoc reporting
- The RiskEnvision Active Claim Panel lets users access claim and risk information
quickly; Add unlimited user-defined fields, and control required fields.
- Online incident reporting with optional add-on module, WebEnvision.
- State-of-the-art regression analysis and predictive analytics modeling for in-depth
loss and risk analysis using add-on module CompVision Dashboard.
RiskEnvision is ready for an immediate deployment so you can get a quick start on realizing
the benefits of using a 100% web-based application for risk management and claims
Web-based multi-line claims processing
Today's claims administrators face myriad of challenges that undermine claims
processing efficiency, resulting in longer cycle times, and higher direct and indirect
claims processing costs. Claims³ offers a wide range of workflow automation capabilities
and provides core claims processing capabilities, including claim intake, compliance
reporting, vendor services, subrogation and salvage, document management and imaging,
and claims payment.
Key Features of Claims3
- ACHIEVE RAPID ROI IN CLAIMS PROCESSING:
Reducing overall losses and claim processing costs are claims administrators' top
priorities. Claims³ has helped clients save millions of dollars by automating the
claim workflow and payment process.
- PRESERVE EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE:
Claims³ serves as a complement to existing systems and processes. From web-enablement
to integration, Claims Harbor can help you make the most of your current technology
- FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
Claims³ can be deployed at the customer's site or at our secure, state-of-the-art
data center. Claims Harbor's technology and workflow experts help clients install
the Claims³ system with minimal IT staff time.
- THIRD-PARTY INTEGRATION:
With Claims³, adjusters can request the information they need electronically from
the convenience of his or her desktop. Preferred vendor information can be added
directly to the Claims³ service.
- CLAIMS PAYMENT CAPABILITIES: Claims Harbor is the only solution that enables you
to make claims-related payments using any payment type through a single, centralized
Web-based Incident and Loss Notice Reporting Tool
WebEnvision provides remote, online incident and loss notification reporting. WebEnvision
has a custom-built web-based connection to the RiskEnvision database.
WebEnvision runs on a web server that attaches to the RiskEnvision database and
software, allowing full management of any incidents or loss reports that are submitted,
with access to all of RiskEnvision's standard risk management features. An authorized
user can access WebEnvision via company's intranet or the internet.
For standardization and ease of use, the WebEnvision template can be attached to
the RiskEnvision employee database, or auto fleet database, and automatically pre-fill
information so the person filing the report doesn't have to manually enter the pre-filled
data. It also uses codes and locations that you've entered into RiskEnvision so
that the person filing the report is required to use standardized codes and location
names--this ensures accurate report generation from RiskEnvision.
Key Features of WebEnvision
- WebEnvision can be accessed from the internet or an intranet, allowing an incident
or loss notice to be reported online, or by staff members.
- Once entered through WebEnvision, an incident report is available for immediate
viewing in WebEnvision, submitted and viewable in RiskEnvision, or stored pending
a risk management or supervisory review, followed by submission to RiskEnvision.
- Notification of incidents and loss notices are handled through the customer's regular
- Once submitted to RiskEnvision, incident reports are available for review or action
and inclusion in reports generated via RiskEnvision.
- WebEnvision Increases efficiency by pre-populating fields with data and standardized
codes from RiskEnvision.
WebEnvision templates are custom built to your specifications. Incident and loss
reports can be built for all lines of coverage used in RiskEnvision, including Auto,
Property, General Liability, Workers Compensation, Product, and Professional Liability.
The templates can be built with multiple branches based on logic identified by you
and your workflows (for example, depending on the specific cause of injury selected
in a Workers Compensation incident report, various second templates might open up
asking for different types of information). Because each form is custom-designed
and built, WebEnvision can be tailored to any workflow or business need.
Additional Features of WebEnvision
- In addition to incident and loss reporting, WebEnvision can be programmed to allow
other claims management functions so remote users can view details about specific
claims, enter notes or diary items, and download reports or claim data.
- WebEnvision templates can be tailored to each customer's terminology and workflows.
- Use customer-defined terms, RiskEnvision fields and codes, and flow/organization
of information for incident handling.
- Get custom designed templates to virtualize paper forms.
- Can be programmed to enable remote users to download claim data for use in Excel.
- WebEnvision can be customized to work with multiple lines of insurance business.
Connect with the Benefits of WebEnvision
- WebEnvision is a 100% web-based solution for online incident and loss reports. WebEnvision
can be used for remote and internal browser-based incident and loss reporting.
- WebEnvision can provide significant benefit for adjusters, brokers, supervisors,
and other individuals that need to deal with claims or claim data reporting, but
who may not need access to all of RiskEnvision's features.
Insurance Links & Other Resources
Provider of Insurance News.
Discover how to eliminate your work comp liabilities.
Comprehensive Insurance Service Web Directory.
Find a top PEO - Peo-Guide.com
Your Guide to the Top PEO Companies
Labor Law Compliance
Compliance Poster Company provides HR forms and labor law posters satisfying full
Victor House Publications has produced leading safety awareness products for over